Farmers Bank and Trust
Farmers Bank and Trust hired an Architect to redesign their main office to align with their desire to become more focused on retail banking. The problem? Architects generally don’t understand banking the way our experienced professionals do. Having a team of experts that includes many former bankers made us the ideal firm to partner with to redesign their main office/operations center. From this beginning blossomed a relationship involving designing and building new locations and renovating existing branches. With a keen eye on designing striking interior finishes and creating a stunning brand experience , our Branded Environments team has updated and refreshed numerous locations, including a roll-out in nine newly acquired branches.
- Branch Design, Space Planning, and Experience Strategy
- Interior and Exterior Remodels
- Architecture and Engineering
- Interior Design, Casework, and Furniture Coordination
- Project Management and Implementation