Go to top

(left to right back row) Amanda Campbell, Jim Caliendo, Carlin Campbell (left to right front row) Erin Campbell, James Campbell, John Campbell

We've Been Here Over 100 Years

Family owned and operated, PWCampbell was founded in 1910 as a general construction company. In response to the changing needs of our clients, our firm has evolved into a fourth generation, full-range professional consulting and construction services organization, concentrating our efforts on the design and construction needs of the financial, commercial, and residential industries.

Why partner with PWCampbell? We have a strong presence and a reliable reputation in the Mid-Atlantic Region where we do a majority of our work. Our capacity to begin work immediately provides a seamless transition as an integral part of your management team. And we build lasting relationships with satisfied clients. In fact, 67% of the projects completed over the last four years have come from repeat clients with the remaining 33% coming from new clients whom we hope will be the repeat clients in the future.

Let PWCampbell’s diverse in-house professionals provide you with a superior planning and construction solution for your next project. We will listen closely to your needs as we dedicate ourselves to delivering a high standard of quality and service.

Most of all, we appreciate the opportunity to earn your business. The owners, along with our executive team are exceptionally actively involved in every project. We are looking forward to working with you, gaining your trust and becoming your dedicated partner.