PWCampbell, a 112-year-old family-owned design-build and retail branding firm, has an immediate opening for a Project Manager in our Philadelphia-area office. The position is responsible for managing all branded environments projects, including custom interior and exterior signage, from approval of sale through final installation. Job scope includes complete project planning, scheduling, budgeting, vendor negotiations and client interaction.
We are the best at what we do, work hard, enjoy our work, and treat people right. We expect future team members in this position to own the desired skills in order to be successful and best represent our company as a leader in quality and service.
Ideal Skill Set
- Manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Great communicator
- Extremely organized
- Team oriented
- Highly motivated
- Excellent client relations skills
- Create and manage client proposals, budgets, and contracts
- Collaborate during project phases to ensure client goals and objectives are met
- Work closely with Senior Management team to create client strategies and support business development
- Work closely with EVP, Branded Environments to manage design process and generate design briefs
- Facilitate, coordinate, and/or give client presentations
- Manage successful implementation of project work with project manager(s) including fabrication and installation
- Participate in the management of overall branded environments workflow
- Prepare RFQs and purchase orders; manage work orders for product installations
- Coordinate fabrication and installation schedules to ensure that projects meet expected deadlines as provided by sales and design staff and client representatives
- Coordinate internal resources and external vendors to ensure flawless execution of projects
- Oversee the full implementation of the project through installation, working with the Warehouse Manager to ensure accuracy of merchandising orders, including receiving, shipping, and kitting of products
- Manage risk to minimize any possibility that the project will be jeopardized in any way
- Report project progress to management and client representative as needed
- Receiving, Shipping, Kitting of merchandising orders
- Five to ten years’ experience in project management in branded environments or a related industry
- Willingness to travel to job sites in various states with overnight stays required; travel could be as much as twice a month
- The ability to lift, push and pull boxes with weights up to 50 pounds
- The ability to work under very strict deadlines to ensure that the client’s needs are met
- The ability to understand, convey and present our services to clients, manage services, and develop strategic ideas
- The ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities simultaneously
To apply or for more information please email email@example.com or call 412-963-0100.
We are an equal-opportunity employer, promoting a cooperative, team-oriented environment and empowering all employees to deliver the best in quality service for our clients.