The primary emphasis of this position is to represent PWCampbell in all phases of construction projects from ground breaking to final building completion including:
- Review and coordinate project plans and specifications; oversee Project Superintendent from job beginning through daily activities of construction
- Prepare and monitor project scheduling, control budget costs, ensure safety and quality of overall workmanship
- Prepare and administer subcontractor agreements and change orders
- Review project materials submittals and shop drawings
- Coordinate Interior Design staff in obtaining furniture layout and ensuring timely delivery
- Handle all daily client communications, ensuring client understanding and satisfaction
- Coordinate, attend and record construction phase progress meetings and ensure timely follow through
- Locate, qualify and scope potential subcontractors
- Prepare, monitor and update project CPM schedules
- The position requires effective written and verbal communication skills and above average organization and computer skills. Position is highly visible, requiring significant contact with Clients and Client Representatives and considerable interaction with Design and Construction teams.
- The position requires travel. Estimated travel is eight days per month; some overnight stays required.
To apply or to be added to our applicant database, please e-mail your resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an equal-opportunity employer, promoting a cooperative, team-oriented environment and empowering all employees to deliver the best in quality service for our clients.