Whether you’re looking to build new or renovate an existing facility, PWCampbell can help. We offer commercial construction services including:
- Architectural Services
- General Contracting
For more than 100 years we have built facilities for a wide range of industries, including medical, automotive, education, and manufacturing, and we will use this experience to build the facility that best represents you and your project goals.
“Keeping this project in budget and on time was a top priority. I wasn’t worried that PWCampbell would fulfill both of these needs. That is why I continue to work with them for all of my dealerships.” – Debbie Flaherty, Owner, Day Automotive Group
From site selection and historical review to complete site investigation and attendance at authority meetings, our team of experts will save your organization time and money.
Our experts will design and build to your unique specifications, including “green” elements that can save you monthly operating costs.
PWCampbell has been certified as an EPA Lead-Safe firm. This certification allows PWCampbell to participate in the renovations of certain projects that require only Lead-Safe firms.
PWCampbell’s single-source solution enables us to turn our clients’ building goals into reality. Providing both architecture and construction services, we are the only resource you need for your project…from start to finish.
As part of our turnkey process, some of the services we offer include:
- Determination of project scope and action
- Completion of site investigation and evaluation
- Coordination of permitting and zoning
- Development of schematic designs including site plan, floor plan and exterior elevation
- Coordination of governmental reviews
- Management of onsite construction activities
- Installation of furniture and equipment
- Performance of occupancy inspections
- Management of quality control and tenant