This position offers great salary and benefits plus generous job bonuses. We are a 112-year-old family-owned company with an outstanding reputation. We are the best at what we do, we work hard, enjoy our work and treat people right. Our Branded Environments division is growing and offers great opportunity for advancement.
Work with a collaborative team to oversee interior refresh work for banks and credit unions. Ground-up construction experience is not necessary.
- Read and interpret job specs and plans to ensure quality projects are completed on time
- Conduct inventories of materials, anticipate needs and requirements, and continually coordinate with the Project Manager
- Coordinate and supervise subcontractors
- Use basic hand tools to set up and install vinyl graphics and other merchandising elements on walls, floors, and windows
- Ensure safety by having a full understanding of all OSHA and COVID-19 compliance
- Travel – 80-90% monthly, including overnight stays
- Weekend and night work – additional compensation paid for this
- Valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record
- 4-6 years’ experience as a Superintendent in commercial construction
- Moderate physical effort required to sit, stand, Bend, stoop, lift, and climb. Maximum unassisted lift is 50 lbs. and average lift is 10 lbs.
- Ability to communicate verbally, both in person and on the telephone
- Excellent medical, dental & vision plans
- Company-paid short and long term disability and life insurance
- Company-paid travel accident insurance
- Generous paid time off
- Nine Company holidays
- Referral bonus program
To apply or for more information please email [email protected] or call 412-963-0100.
We are an equal-opportunity employer, promoting a cooperative, team-oriented environment and empowering all employees to deliver the best in quality service for our clients.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com