We are seeking to add an ERP Business Analyst to our growing 111-year-old, fourth generation, family owned, design-build firm. This team member must be hands on, organized and a quick learner in the company’s ERP system (Vista by Viewpoint). At PWCampbell we strive to be the best at what we do, work hard, and provide effective and efficient service to those we serve. We expect future team members in this position to possess the desired skills in order to be successful and best represent our company.
Ideal Skill Set
- Great communication
- Time management
- Organization skills
- Troubleshooting software systems
- Detail oriented
- Quick learner
- Self sufficient
- Excellent in training end users
- Highly self-motivated
- Logical and critical thinker
Objectives of this Role
Perform analysis of company’s software systems (primarily Vista by Viewpoint) and develop process improvements to increase performance and efficiency. Subsequently, provide training to all end users of company software systems.
- Ensure full utilization of the features of all ERP and production software systems
- Produce and execute processes for end user training
- Review and validate existing processes and procedures
- Demonstrate appropriate, clear and effective written and oral communications
- Troubleshoot ERP system, and eventually additional production software programs
- Make recommendations to address topics/strategies to better serve employees in learning and using software programs
- Manage and develop business intelligence reporting
- Connect the dots between employees, business and systems
- Work cooperatively and effectively with various coworkers
- Collaborate with IT, Accounting and Construction Management teams
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or Business Analysis or equivalent
- Five or more years of experience with formal ERP Systems
- Experience with Crystal Reports, Microsoft PowerBI and a general understanding of SQL is a plus
- Experience using Vista by Viewpoint a plus
- ERP system to support the construction industry a bonus
- Two or more years’ experience in end user training
- Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) proficient
To apply or for more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 412-963-0100.
We are an equal-opportunity employer, promoting a cooperative, team-oriented environment and empowering all employees to deliver the best in quality service for our clients.