We are seeking to add a Technology Solutions Installer to our 110-year-old, fourth generation, family owned, design-build firm. This team member must be hands on, organized and possess knowledge of digital signage installations. At PWCampbell we strive to be the best at what we do, work hard, and provide effective and efficient service to those we serve. We expect future team members in this position to possess the desired skills in order to be successful and best represent our company as a leader in the financial industry.
Ideal Skill Set
- Great communication
- Time management
- Organization skills
- Understanding of digital signage and technology installation
- Detail oriented
- Self sufficient
- Highly motivated
Objectives of this Role
Work with a collaborative team to coordinate and install computer hardware, TV mounting, wiring and termination of CAT5/6 cable, rack installation and digital signage installation. Ability to solve problems onsite to achieve total client satisfaction.
- Set up and install equipment such as screens, microphones, video monitors, speakers, racks, connecting wires and cables
- Use basic hand tools, setup and install all technology equipment
- Coordinate project components to ensure that the correct and complete list of materials are at the site and ready for installation
- Test and resolve equipment issues
- Supervise installation laborers and contractors when needed
- Receive materials from warehouse and vendors; confirm delivery and quality is accurate and complete
- Organize and load vehicles with tools and materials
- Arrange travel and rental vehicles when needed
- Work cooperatively and effectively with various coworkers and clients
- Organize and manage multiple projects and schedules simultaneously in a fast-paced environment with strict deadlines
- Monthly travel averages 80% – 90% of position
- Overnight stays required, occasionally including weekends
- At least three years’ experience in technology installation
- Frequent working with materials and tools
- Manual dexterity to install materials
- Lifting heavy materials – up to 75lbs.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License with a good motor vehicle record
- Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) proficient
For more information call 412-963-0100 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an equal-opportunity employer, promoting a cooperative, team-oriented environment and empowering all employees to deliver the best in quality service for our clients.