PWCampbell, a leading design-build, retail branding and technology firm servicing the financial services industry has an immediate opening for a Technology Sales Representative. You will be on the front line of our rapidly growing Technology Solutions Division.
This team member must be self-motivated, willing to travel, and have the proven ability to convert customer leads into closed contracts. Travel requirements average 8-12 days per month, with overnight stays.
PWCampbell is a 112-year-old, family-owned, fourth-generation company with a reputation for excellence. We are the best at what we do, work hard, enjoy our work and treat people right. We offer competitive salaries, great benefits, and an outstanding work environment.
Ideal Skill Set
- Keen ability to ask for the business and close the sale
- Strong prospecting/hunting skills
- Strong phone presence
- Highly organized
- Ability to learn quickly
- Remarkable presentation skills
- Highly motivated and results driven
- Generate leads through cold calling, vendor referrals, conferences, networking and by maintaining relationships with existing clients and industry league representatives
- Exceed agreed upon sales targets, outcomes, and calling quotas within schedule
- Gain in-depth product knowledge to promote and sell products/services to existing and prospective customers
- Visit clients and potential clients within your territory on a regular basis to evaluate needs or promote products and services
- Maintain working relationships with existing clients to ensure exceptional service and uncover new sales opportunities
- Manage leads and prospect database with detailed record-keeping, information distribution and use of proprietary software
- Take the lead on developing sales presentations with support staff and then deliver sales presentations to a range of prospective clients
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- BS/BA degree or equivalent and minimum of five years sales experience; technology sales experience is a plus
- Thorough understanding of technology terminology and the ability to distill technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- Above-average computer skills, general knowledge of Microsoft Outlook and the ability to learn a custom database
Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
To apply or for more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 412-963-0100.
We are an equal-opportunity employer, promoting a cooperative, team-oriented environment and empowering all employees to deliver the best in quality service for our clients.