Because of business growth and increased volume, we have immediate openings for Field Superintendents.
The successful candidate must be willing to travel (Monday through Friday).
Essential Job Functions
- Supervise daily construction; act as on-site liaison with client representatives
- Manage and direct activities of multiple subcontractors
- Review and coordinate project plans and specifications at job site
- Monitor project scheduling and control costs
- Attend meetings with Client and Client representatives as requested
- Ensure safety and compliance with all OSHA regulations
- Ensure quality of overall workmanship
- High school diploma
- Experience in Construction, including both renovations and ground-up new construction
- Minimum of 7-10 years in Field Management or related capacity in Construction industry, with experience in commercial construction
- Position requires effective written, organizational, supervisory and verbal skills
- Computer skills recommended
This position works on the job site. Our territory is concentrated in 13 states, mostly in the eastern United States and mid-Atlantic regions. Regular travel with overnight stays is required.
Please submit your resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 412-963-0200.