The successful candidate must be highly organized and able to work with many different types of residential projects – from high-end homes to single and multi-unit urban living projects.
The primary emphasis of this position is to represent PWCampbell in all phases of construction projects from ground breaking to final building completion including:
- Review and coordinate project plans and specifications; oversee Project Superintendent from job beginning through daily activities of construction
- Prepare and monitor project scheduling, control budget costs, ensure safety and quality of overall workmanship
- Prepare and administer subcontractor agreements and change orders
- Review project materials submittals and shop drawings
- Work with outside Architect to bring vision to reality, on time and within budget
- Handle all daily client communications, ensuring client understanding and satisfaction
- Coordinate, attend and record construction phase progress meetings and ensure timely follow through
- Locate, qualify and scope potential subcontractors
- Prepare, monitor and update project CPM schedules
- The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor’s degree plus 5 – 7 years’ experience in Project Management in the high end residential market or the equivalent experience as a Project Superintendent.
- Must possess a thorough understanding of all aspects of design/build construction including on-site inspections, scheduling, estimating and permitting, project budgets, progress reporting, and project completion.
- The position requires effective written and verbal communication skills and above average organization and computer skills. Position is highly visible, requiring significant contact with Clients and Client Representatives and considerable interaction with Design and Construction teams.
To apply or to be added to our applicant database, please e-mail your resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an equal-opportunity employer, promoting a cooperative, team-oriented environment and empowering all employees to deliver the best in quality service for our clients.