This position is responsible for business development and marketing activities including developing sales strategies and action plans for the Virginia, Maryland, and District of Columbia markets.
The position requires travel. Estimated travel is minimum 3-4 working days per week with overnight stays required.
- Achieve sales, calling and volume goals to support overall business development.
- Prepare, execute and maintain a detailed business development action plan for targeted prospects.
- Manage leads with detailed record keeping and information distribution.
- Perform Mandeville process on prospective Clients to determine specific needs in relation to PWC resources and capabilities; qualify prospects as appropriate.
- Attend various League conventions and maintain proper follow-up on prospects.
- Develop Industry League relationships and recommend various participation activities.
- Develop vendor referral relationships to support sales goals.
- Entertain clients, prospects and vendors to support overall sales goals.
- Make job site visits in territory at least once during construction.
- Assist in the final preparation of all sales proposals and presentations, with timely delivery.
- Access and maintain Zoho CRM software to ensure current accurate database for prospects.
- Assist Project Managers during and after construction.
- The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of five years experience in Sales and Marketing, preferably in a related industry.
- The position requires effective written and verbal communication skills and above average organization and computer skills. Position is highly visible, requiring significant contact with Clients and Client Representatives.
Please submit your resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org