This position is responsible for business development and marketing activities including developing sales strategies and action plans for an assigned geographic market.
The position requires travel within the Mid-Atlantic region. Estimated travel is minimum 50% with overnight stays required.
- Achieve sales, calling and volume goals to support overall business development.
- Prepare, execute and maintain a detailed business development action plan for targeted prospects.
- Manage leads with detailed record keeping and information distribution.
- Perform Mandeville process on prospective Clients to determine specific needs in relation to PWC resources and capabilities; qualify prospects as appropriate.
- Attend various League conventions and maintain proper follow-up on prospects.
- Develop Industry League relationships and recommend various participation activities.
- Develop vendor referral relationships to support sales goals.
- Entertain clients, prospects and vendors to support overall sales goals.
- Make job site visits in territory at least once during construction.
- Assist in the final preparation of all sales proposals and presentations, with timely delivery.
- Access and maintain Goldmine software to ensure current accurate database for prospects.
- Assist Project Managers during and after construction.
- The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of five years experience in Sales and Marketing, preferably in a related industry.
- Banking experience and/or significant contacts within the banking and credit union industries is a plus.
- The position requires effective written and verbal communication skills and above average organization and computer skills. Position is highly visible, requiring significant contact with Clients and Client Representatives.
To apply or to be added to our applicant database, please e-mail your resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.
We are an equal-opportunity employer, promoting a cooperative, team-oriented environment and empowering all employees to deliver the best in quality service for our clients.