We are seeking to add a Regional Vice President of Sales to our growing company. This team member must be self-motivated, willing to travel 3-4 days a week with overnight stays and have the proven ability to convert customer leads into closed contracts. You will be the frontline representation of a 111 year old, fourth generation, family owned, design-build firm with a stellar reputation for quality construction and treating customers and employees the right way. We are the best at what we do, work hard, enjoy our work and treat people right. We expect future team members in this position to possess the desired skills in order to be successful and best represent our company.
Ideal Skill Set
- Adept at building client relationships
- Keen ability to ask for the business and close the sale
- Effective territory management
- Proficient prospecting skills, mostly by phone
- Highly organized
- Ability to learn quickly
- Remarkable presentation skills
- Highly motivated and results driven
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Objectives of this Role
The sole objective of this role is to work hard and independently to generate leads, develop relationships and close new business for the company. The services you will promote are design-build, retail branding, technology solutions and various consulting services.
- Generate leads through cold calling by phone, vendor referrals, conferences, general networking and by maintaining relationships with existing clients and industry league representatives
- Exceed agreed upon sales targets, outcomes, and calling quotas within schedule
- Gain in-depth product knowledge to promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Visit clients and potential clients within your territory on a regular basis to evaluate needs or promote products and services
- Maintain working relationships with existing clients to ensure exceptional service and identification of potential new sales opportunities
- Identify appropriate prospects, set appointments, make effective qualifying sales calls, and manage sales cycle to close new business in all service categories offered
- Exceed sales goals by assessing current and potential client needs by following PWCampbell’s defined selling process
- Manage leads and prospect database with detailed record keeping, information distribution and use of proprietary software
- Take the lead on developing sales presentations with support staff and then deliver sales presentations to a range of prospective clients
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Support clients and company by assisting project managers and visiting job sites within territory on an as needed basis
- BS/BA degree or equivalent and minimum of five years sales and/or marketing experience, preferably prospecting and selling or working in the financial services industry
- Travel 3-4 days weekly within designated territory – overnight stays required
- Excellent client relations management
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Office, etc.)
- Must have a valid Driver’s License with a good motor vehicle record
- Current and creative knowledge of sales techniques to win the business
- Clear written and verbal communication skills
For more information visit www.pwcampbell.com, call 412-963-0100 ext. 320 or email email@example.com.
We are an equal-opportunity employer, promoting a cooperative, team-oriented environment and empowering all employees to deliver the best in quality service for our clients.