We are seeking to add a Project Manager in our growing and award-winning Technology Solutions department. This team member must be hands on, organized and possess knowledge of digital signage installations.
PWCampbell is a 112-year-old, family-owned, fourth-generation company with a reputation for excellence. We are the best at what we do, work hard, enjoy our work and treat people right. We offer competitive salaries, great benefits, and an outstanding work environment. We are committed to employee enrichment and growth and believe that your job should be more than just a way to make a living.
Ideal Skill Set
- Great communication
- Time management
- Organization skills
- Understanding of multimedia, audiovisual (AV) systems, and related technology installations
- Detail oriented
- Self sufficient
- Highly self-motivated
- Logical and critical thinker
Objectives of this Role
Managing multiple scopes and schedules to provide an excellent experience for our clients. Work with a collaborative team to coordinate and occasionally install computer hardware, TV mounting, wiring and termination of CAT5/6 cable, rack installation and digital signage installation.
- Plan and execute project plan as developed by the Technology Solutions Manager
- Understanding of project management responsibilities
- Organize and manage multiple projects and schedules simultaneously in a fast-paced environment with strict deadlines and schedules
- Skilled in job cost accounting
- Occasionally, set up and install equipment such as LED screens, microphones, video monitors, speakers, racks, connecting wires and cables
- Coordinate project components to ensure a correct and complete list of materials is accounted for
- Negotiate product orders for best value to company and client
- Ability to approve invoices with knowledge of project and ordered product
- Work with accounting department to produce client bills
- Receive materials from warehouse and vendors; confirm delivery and quality is accurate and complete
- Organize and load vehicles with tools and materials when needed
- Arrange travel
- Work cooperatively and effectively with various coworkers and clients
- Excellent ability to resolve support calls and client concerns
- 3-5 years’ experience in technical support and installation
- Occasionally overnight stays are required, sometimes with less than a week notice
- Lifting heavy materials – up to 75lbs.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License with a good motor vehicle record
- Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) proficient
- Monday.com proficient preferred
To apply or for more information please email email@example.com or call 412-963-0100.
We are an equal-opportunity employer, promoting a cooperative, team-oriented environment and empowering all employees to deliver the best in quality service for our clients.