We are seeking to add a Production Architect to our growing and talented Company. This position requires a detail-oriented and analytical person. This person will be an integral member of our architectural team evaluating design, structural and functional integrity of building structures for a 110 year old, fourth generation, family owned, design-build firm with a stellar reputation within the financial industry. We are the best at what we do, work hard, enjoy our work and treat people right. We expect future team members in this position to possess the desired skills in order to be successful and best represent our company as a leader in innovative and precise designs.
Ideal Skill Set
- Manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Great communicator
- Extremely organized
- Thorough understanding of construction details
- Team oriented
- Independent thinker
- Highly motivated
- Excellent problem solving skills
Objectives of this Role
Develop, modify and review production drawings and construction documents for total accuracy and provide corrections to identified design flaws.
- Ensure building plans and structures will operate safely, efficiently and reliably
- Assist team members with project objectives and timelines.
- Coordinate construction documents with both internal team members and consultants
- Apply knowledge of design, construction procedures, zoning and building codes and building materials
- Ensure compliance with the company’s quality assurance policies and project delivery procedures
- Participate in site visits
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Work with team to complete construction permit drawings
- Follow company policies and design standards
- Stay abreast with latest developments in design technologies and techniques
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architecture
- Registered Architect is preferred but not required. Minimum of 10 years of experience
- Working knowledge of Revit, AutoCAD and SketchUp
- Willingness to travel to job sites in various states with overnight stays required; travel is not reoccurring but could be as much as once a month
- Current knowledge of industry trends, technology, codes and regulations
- Clear written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in all stages of project delivery: Concept, Schematic Design, Design Development, Construction Documentation, and Construction Administration
To apply or for more information please email email@example.com or call 412-963-0100.
We are an equal-opportunity employer, promoting a cooperative, team-oriented environment and empowering all employees to deliver the best in quality service for our clients.