The primary emphasis of this position is to provide technical expertise to our clients and Sales team, coordinate design of site and building layouts, and transition the project to the Construction Department.
- Prepare Good Faith Estimate deliverables and hold internal review meetings
- Present client with final GFE and site information
- Participate in client meetings to review CDs
- Along with the Project Designer, sct as a liaison for the client between the design and construction phases
- Conduct site investigations and subcontract subsurface investigations
- Coordinate and attend all town meetings for permit procurement
- Subcontract site-related engineers
- Coordinate and design site layouts
- Hire and coordinate site surveyors
- Coordinate utility companies and tie-ins
- Coordinate internal estimating and furniture, Retail Branding and Digital Technology pricing
- Review all site-related drawings during design and CD phases
- This position requires significant client interaction, the ability to review drawings and a thorough understanding of the design/build process.
- The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor’s Degree in Design, Engineering, Construction Management or related field, plus 5 – 7 years’ experience in a related position in the Construction industry.
- The position requires effective written and verbal communication skills and above average organization and computer skills. Position is highly visible, requiring significant contact with Clients and Client Representatives and considerable interaction with Design and Construction teams.
- The position requires travel. Estimated travel is eight days per month; overnight stays required.
Please submit your resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.