We are seeking to add a Marketing Strategy Manager to our 110 year old, fourth generation, family owned, design-build firm. This team member must be creative and innovative. You will be the manager of our marketing and sales support team leading the firm’s marketing and communications, as well as supporting business development efforts. We are the best at what we do, work hard, enjoy our work and treat people right. We expect future team members in this position to possess the desired skills in order to be successful and best represent our company as a leader in the industries of financial, commercial and custom residential.
Ideal Skill Set
- Exceptional writing skills
- Great communicator
- Management skills
- Highly organized
- Thorough understanding of marketing and communication practices
- Creative, resourceful and imaginative
- Excel in social media management
- Independent thinker
- Highly motivated
- Excellent leadership skills
Objectives of this Role
- Provide effective and creative business writing abilities, coordination and creation of marketing campaigns, brand guidelines, website upgrades and maintenance, content marketing, email campaigns, social media, SEO, CRM management, projects in the areas of advertising and promotion, public relations, and all types of communications and reporting of all activities.
- Manages Marketing Researcher, Creative Designer and Sales Support personnel
- Promote awareness of the company brand image internally and externally through advertising, social media, emails and mailings
- Seek out opportunities to promote the company and assist in media and public relations.
- Ensure quality and timeliness of creative content with zero tolerance for mistakes (social media, client testimonials, articles, advertisements, proposals, presentations, etc.)
- Create content and design for social media posts and calendar
- Create and deliver a comprehensive communications and engagement strategy and plan for company to be top of mind for clients, leagues/associations and partners
- Help drive the development of new marketing technology strategies and best-practices through research and development of new systems, platforms, and capabilities
- Coordinate and manage omni-channel marketing campaigns, including the use of content marketing, email marketing, website development, paid/display advertising, social media, search engine optimization, marketing automation, analytics, and lead generation
- Support marketing initiatives through marketing process automation (building email programs and landing pages, scoring leads for sales follow-up, & campaign-specific routing) and reporting on program performance
- Control ongoing website development and timely maintenance to create online experiences that exceed client expectations
- Serve as a thought leader for digital campaign measurement and digital user experience
- Identify opportunities to provide actionable data to sales teams through Customer Relationship Management (CRM) application (ZOHO) or other delivery channels
- Develop creative and design ideas for speaking and article opportunities
- Review and suggest upgrades for proposal and presentations on a regular basis
- Participate in development of all RFPs
- Strong leadership, management and training skills are essential
- Excellent copy, speech writing, and proofing are required
- Exhibits superior communication skills; both oral and written, including persuasive, articulate, and concise presentation skills
- Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Creative Suite, etc.) proficiency.
- Position requires the ability to communicate effectively, extensively and articulately both orally and in writing. Requires a high attention to detail
- Strong written communication skills. Ability to write a diverse set of marketing collateral.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from a diverse set of stakeholders, including company management, clients, vendors, and the general public
- Proficient marketing experience
- Proficient digital marketing experience
- Experienced in communications and media relations
- Display original thinking and creativity for all marketing and communications platforms
- Work cooperatively and effectively with marketing support and other company departments to set goals, resolve problems, and make decisions that enhance organizational effectiveness
- A strong web, marketing, and business analytical skillset
- Banking experience is a bonus
- At least 7-10 years’ experience in marketing, advertising, public relations, electronic marketing, and media relations.
- Willingness to travel with overnight stays required; estimated travel could be 5 times a year
For more information visit www.pwcampbell.com, call 412-963-0100 ext. 360 or firstname.lastname@example.org