We are seeking to add an Inside Sales Specialist to our growing company, with a great opportunity to advance your career.
This team member must be motivated, self-starter with the energy to convert calls into relationships. You will be the frontline representation of a 112 year old, fourth generation, family owned, design-build firm with a stellar reputation for quality and treating customers the right way. We are the best at what we do, work hard, enjoy our work and treat people right. We expect future team members in this position to possess the desired skills in order to be successful and best represent our company.
Ideal Skill Set
- Exceptional prospecting/hunting skills
- Highly organized
- Superb phone personality
- Ability to learn quickly
- Highly motivated and results driven
- Excellent work ethic
Objectives of this Role
Utilize multiple mediums (phone calls, emails, social media, etc.) to reach and set appointments for Sales Team. Assist in developing new territories by working hard and creatively to connect with prospects.
- Primary – Make a high number of outbound phone calls to schedule appointments for Sales Team with prospects
- Secondary – Schedule appointments for Sales Team via other mediums such as email, LinkedIn and other social media outlets
- Maintain and update customer database (ZOHO) and other pipeline tracking reports
- Update new and current customer profiles to ensure all customer information is up to date and accurate
- Develop awareness in territories previously untapped
- Partner with Sales & Marketing to execute campaigns, programs, and sales development activities
- Actively participate in weekly/monthly meetings with sales team
- Conduct high level conversations with mid and senior level executives
- Remain knowledgeable and up-to-date on changes and developments in the financial service industry, as applicable
- Adhere to business policies as defined by management
- Exceed agreed upon targets, outcomes and calling quotas within a schedule
- Minimum of 1-2 years of inside sales experience along with a track record of success of achieving goals and quotas
- Business-to-business inside sales experience preferred
- Competitive and motivated “hunter” mentality
- Ability to get creative to reach prospects
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrate standard computer skills, general knowledge of Microsoft Outlook and the ability to learn a custom database
- Must be willing to report to home office in Pittsburgh, PA.
To apply or for more information please email email@example.com or call 412-963-0100.
We are an equal-opportunity employer, promoting a cooperative, team-oriented environment and empowering all employees to deliver the best in quality service for our clients.