We are seeking to add a Helpdesk Associate to our growing 112-year-old, fourth generation, family owned, design-build firm. This team member must be hands on, organized, and possess the ability to handle all hardware and software problems. At PWCampbell we strive to be the best at what we do, work hard, and provide effective and efficient service to those we serve. We expect future team members in this position to possess the desired skills in order to be successful and best represent our company.
Ideal Skill Set
- Great communication
- Time management
- Organization skills
- Detail oriented
- Quick learner
- Self sufficient
- Excellent end user support
- Highly self-motivated
- Logical and critical thinker
Objectives of this Role
In this role, you will provide maintenance of the computer environment by analyzing requirements, resolving problems, installing hardware and software solutions, and providing Helpdesk support. You will be responsible for administration and internal support of the company’s PCs, printers, servers, and related equipment. Tasks include end user support, license tracking, and performing PC maintenance, upgrades and configurations, daily monitoring and reporting, and other duties as assigned.
- Helpdesk support and resolve technical problems
- Monitor and respond quickly and effectively to requests received through the Helpdesk
- Daily reports to ensure the integrity of the network and systems
- Manage PC inventory
- Perform setup of new users, including ordering, configuration of end user and server systems, and deployment of new computer and phone equipment
- Assist with major IT projects and upgrades
- Component level repairs; replacing hard drives, adding memory, replacing keyboards on laptops, etc.
- Maintain Helpdesk ticketing system
- Respond to automated server and Helpdesk alerts in a timely manner
- Documentation and updating of all IT duties and policies
- Other duties as assigned by manager
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience, preferably in Computer Science or related field
- 1+ years of demonstrated experience troubleshooting PC issues is required
- Position will work onsite in our Pittsburgh office daily
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products and Microsoft Operating Systems
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and facilitation skills
- Understanding of general networking and Microsoft Domain fundamentals
- Aptitude in Windows OS installations
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Ability to follow directions precisely
- Great interpersonal skills
- Ability to adapt to changing IT technologies
To apply or for more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 412-963-0100.
We are an equal-opportunity employer, promoting a cooperative, team-oriented environment and empowering all employees to deliver the best in quality service for our clients.