We have openings in both our Pittsburgh and Huntingdon Valley, PA offices for Graphics Installers.
Essential Job Functions
This position is responsible for coordinating and installing fixtures, signage, and other merchandising components for our bank and credit union clients.
- Review branding concepts with designers and recommend specific materials for branding components
- Using basic tools, fabricate, setup and install all merchandising elements
- Coordinate project components to ensure that the correct and complete list of materials are at the site and ready for installation
- Supervise installation laborers and contractors when needed
- Receive materials from warehouse and vendors; confirm delivery is accurate and complete
- Organize and load vehicles with tools and materials
- Arrange travel and rental vehicles when needed
This position requires travel with overnight stays. Monthly travel averages 60-70%.
- At least three years’ experience with many facets of construction using power and hand tools, prior installation experience is a plus
- Outstanding organizational skills – must be able to handle multiple projects and schedules simultaneously in a fast-paced environment with strict deadlines
- Requires frequent walking with materials and tools
- Manual dexterity to install materials
- Must be able to lift heavy materials – up to 50 lbs
To apply or to be added to our applicant database, please e-mail your resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.
We are an equal-opportunity employer, promoting a cooperative, team-oriented environment and empowering all employees to deliver the best in quality service for our clients.