We are seeking to add a Graphics and Retail Fixture Installer to our 112-year-old, fourth generation, family owned, design-build firm. This team member must be creative, communicative, hands on and motivated. At PWCampbell we strive to be the best at what we do, work hard, and provide effective and efficient service to those we serve. We expect future team members in this position to possess the desired skills in order to be successful and best represent our company as a leader in the financial industry.
Ideal Skill Set
- Great communication
- Time management
- Organization skills
- Understanding of common graphics installation
- Design background in Adobe Suite
- Creative, resourceful, and imaginative
- Self sufficient
- Detail oriented
- Highly motivated
Objectives of this Role
Work with a collaborative team to coordinate and install fixtures, signage, and other merchandising components within financial institutions. Able to solve problems onsite to achieve total client satisfaction.
- Review branding concepts with designers and project managers
- Recommend specific materials as well as installation methods for branding components
- Use basic hand tools, fabricate, setup and install all merchandising elements
- Coordinate project components to ensure that the correct and complete list of materials are at the site and ready for installation
- Supervise installation laborers and contractors when needed
- Receive and order materials from warehouse and vendors; confirm delivery and quality is accurate and complete
- Organize and load vehicles with tools and materials
- Arrange travel and rental vehicles when needed
- Work cooperatively and effectively with various coworkers and clients
- Organize and manage multiple projects and schedules simultaneously in a fast-paced environment with strict deadlines
- Monthly travel averages 60% – 70% of position
- Overnight stays required, occasionally including weekends
- At least three years’ experience in installation
- Basic vinyl application processes are a must
- Frequent working with materials and tools
- Manual dexterity to install materials
- Lifting heavy materials – up to 50lbs.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License with a good motor vehicle record
- Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Creative Suite, etc.) proficiency
To apply or for more information please email email@example.com or call 412-963-0100.
We are an equal-opportunity employer, promoting a cooperative, team-oriented environment and empowering all employees to deliver the best in quality service for our clients.