PWCampbell, a 112-year-old family-owned design-build and retail branding firm, has an immediate opening for a Furniture Specifier and Coordinator in our Pittsburgh-area office. This position blends creativity with technical knowledge to develop and design interior environments touching furniture, finishes, and retail branding. This position provides a great opportunity to grow your career.
We are the best at what we do, work hard, enjoy our work, and treat people right. We expect future team members in this position to own the desired skills in order to be successful and best represent our company as a leader in quality and service.
Ideal Skill Set
- Manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Great communicator/ strong interpersonal skills
- Extremely organized
- Team oriented
- Highly motivated
- Excellent client relations skills
Objectives of this Role
Provide workplace furniture solutions, including specifications, pricing, and presentations to potential clients. Share your understanding of commercial interior furniture and finish types to provide accurate specifications, finish samples and proper project implementation.
- Work with team members and clients to develop furniture designs
- Translate design ideas into models and rendered presentations
- Convey information and details such as materials, dimensions, finishes, etc.
- Meet with manufacturer representatives regularly to update product library
- Calculate pricing for schematic estimates as well as final proposals for client approval
- Present design concepts to executive level management
- Coordinate installation of furniture throughout construction and complete punch list
- Bachelor’s Degree in industrial design, interior design, or related field and/or demonstrated industry experience
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
- Working knowledge in one or more recognized 3D CAD platforms: Revit, Form-Z, SketchUp
- Knowledge of CET Designer is an advantage but not required
- Occasional travel to job sites in various states
To apply or for more information please email email@example.com or call 412-963-0100.
We are an equal-opportunity employer, promoting a cooperative, team-oriented environment and empowering all employees to deliver the best in quality service for our clients.