The Digital Project Manager must be organized, reliable, and driven to help our team succeed while delivering an excellent customer experience. This position will assist the Digital Technology Manager to keep our technology projects on schedule and the support teams running effectively and efficiently. This position requires attention to detail, excellent written and verbal communication, customer support, and basic experience in project management, accounting, purchasing, estimating, scheduling, and/or technology operations.
Essential Job Functions
- Plan and execute project plan as developed by the Digital Technology Manager.
- Have understanding of basic project management duties.
- Document all project data, including serial numbers, photos, receipts, etc.
- Estimate project costs and projection of project margins.
- Schedule installations.
- Manage shipping, inventory, equipment, and supplies.
- Negotiate and purchase inventory and materials.
- Job cost management.
- Project billing.
- Administration, as needed, of the resolution of support calls and client issues.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Technology, Accounting, or a related field with 3-5 years’ relevant experience.
- Project management, accounting, purchasing, estimating, scheduling, or operations support experience is a plus.
- Excellent organization is required. Must be able to manage multiple projects at the same time.
- Proficient computer skills with Excel and Outlook are required. Ability to learn additional systems.
- Basic understanding of purchase orders, invoices, and business principles.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills – must be able to interact with clients, vendors, contractors, and colleagues through phone and email.
To apply or to be added to our applicant database, please e-mail your resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an equal-opportunity employer, promoting a cooperative, team-oriented environment and empowering all employees to deliver the best in quality service for our clients