- Analyze project programming information and create preliminary designs of floor plans, site plans and elevations while working within budget parameters
- Complete space planning and adjacency analyses
- Research, plan, design, and administer building projects for clients, applying knowledge of design, construction procedures, zoning and building codes, and building materials
- Determine functional and spatial requirements of new structure or renovation and prepares information regarding design, specifications, materials, color and equipment
- Plan layout of project and integrates engineering elements into unified design
- Degree from an approved school of architecture plus at least five years’ experience in an architectural environment
- Registered Architect or the ability to become registered preferred but not required
- Proficient in Revit, Sketch-up or 3D Max
- Strong interpersonal skills – this position requires significant interaction with high-level clients including company Presidents, CEOs, and Boards of Directors; the position also requires considerable interaction with Company staff including Principals, President/COO, and Senior Management as well as Sales, Preconstruction and Construction teams
- A strong conceptual/schematic, retail/financial design background
- An understanding of the operations of financial facilities
Travel to job sites in various states with overnight stays is required; estimated travel could be 4 – 8 nights per month.
Please submit your resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.