- Analyze project programming information to create preliminary designs of floor plans, site plans, and elevations
- Work within defined scheduling and budget parameters
- Generate and illustrate creative, innovative and workable design solutions
- Complete space planning and adjacency analyses
- Coordinate with multiple disciplines to integrate engineering elements into unified design
- Apply knowledge of design, construction procedures, zoning and building codes and building materials
- Determine functional and spatial requirements of new structures or renovations
- Formulate information regarding design, specifications, material, color and equipment
- Ensure compliance with the company’s quality assurance policies and project delivery procedures
- Work with team to complete construction permit drawings
- Follow company policies and design standards
- Stay abreast with latest developments in design technologies and techniques
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture or design related field.
- Registered Architect is preferred but not required. Minimum of 3-5 years of experience.
- Willingness to travel to job sites in various states with overnight stays required; estimated travel could be 4-8 nights per month.
- Demonstrated work experience with reputed architectural or design firms
- Experience in all stages of project delivery: Concept, Schematic Design, Design Development, Construction Documentation, and Construction Administration
To apply or to be added to our applicant database, please e-mail your resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.
We are an equal-opportunity employer, promoting a cooperative, team-oriented environment and empowering all employees to deliver the best in quality service for our clients.