PWCampbell, a 112-year-old family-owned design-build and retail branding firm, has an immediate opening for a Creative Designer in our Philadelphia-area office. This position blends artistic ability with technical knowledge to develop and design branded retail environments, merchandising systems, and signage for top US banks.
We are the best at what we do, work hard, enjoy our work, and treat people right. We expect future team members in this position to own the desired skills in order to be successful and best represent our company as a leader in quality and service.
Ideal Skill Set
- Manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Great communicator
- Extremely organized
- Team oriented
- Highly motivated
- Excellent client relations skills
- Work with both clients and Account Executives to develop retail designs that express the Brand in the physical environment.
- Translate design ideas into models and rendered presentations.
- Absorb and synthesize complex branding requirements from clients and Account Managers.
- Understand the importance of Brand and Brand initiatives.
- Convey information and details such as materials, dimensions, treatment, etc. for estimating and production.
- Design projects from research through to prototype and production.
- Deliver industry leading designs consistent with current trends that are cutting edge.
- Present design concepts to executive level management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in industrial design, interior design, or related field and or demonstrated industry background in the same areas.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Proficiency in one or more recognized 3D CAD platforms: Revit, Form-Z, SketchUp, 3-D Studio Max, Solid Works etc.
- Capable of rendering 3-dimensional designs for retail marketing displays and fixtures, merchandising systems and various graphic wall designs.
- Willingness to travel to job sites in various states with overnight stays required; travel could be as much as twice a month
- Able to multitask design initiatives, presentation material and production work.
- Must be comfortable following direction and implementing changes.
- Must be able to balance great design with meeting short deadlines.
Strong interpersonal skills – this position requires significant interaction with high-level clients including company Presidents, CEOs, and Boards of Directors; the position also requires considerable interaction with Company staff including Principals, Account Executives, Project Managers, Production Designers, Installers, etc.
For more information visit www.pwcampbell.com, call 412-963-0100 ext. 320 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an equal-opportunity employer, promoting a cooperative, team-oriented environment and empowering all employees to deliver the best in quality service for our clients.