We have an immediate opening for an experienced Audio Visual Technician to join our growing Technology Solutions Division. This team member must be hands on and organized with an extensive knowledge of AV and digital signage installations. Located just north of Pittsburgh, PWCampbell is a 111-year-old, fourth generation, family owned, design-build firm. At PWCampbell we strive to be the best at what we do, work hard, and provide effective and efficient service to those we serve.
Ideal Skill Set
- Great communication
- Time management
- Organization skills
- Understanding of multimedia, audiovisual (AV) systems, and related technology installations
- Detail oriented
- Self sufficient
- Highly motivated
Objectives of this Role
Work with a collaborative team to coordinate and install computer hardware and video walls, including wiring and termination of CAT5/6 cable, rack installation and digital signage installation.
- Set up and install AV equipment such as screens, microphones, video monitors, speakers, racks, connecting wires and cables
- Use basic hand tools to setup and install all technology equipment
- Organize cables and cabling systems
- Coordinate project components to ensure that the correct and complete list of materials are at the site and ready for installation
- Test and resolve equipment issues
- Supervise installation laborers and contractors when needed
- Receive materials from warehouse and vendors; confirm delivery and quality is accurate and complete
- Organize and load vehicles with tools and materials
- Work cooperatively and effectively with coworkers and clients
- Organize and manage multiple projects and schedules simultaneously in a fast-paced environment with strict deadlines
- Monthly travel averages 80% – 90%
- Overnight stays required, occasionally including weekends
- At least three years’ experience in AV equipment installation
- Manual dexterity to install materials
- Lifting heavy materials – up to 75lbs.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License with a good motor vehicle record
- Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) proficient
To apply or for more information please email email@example.com or call 412-963-0100.
We are an equal-opportunity employer, promoting a cooperative, team-oriented environment and empowering all employees to deliver the best in quality service for our clients.